How do I get email for my website

1. Does my SaviSites website come with an E-mail address?
To create an business email address for your website, example "support@yourwebsitename.com" contact your domain registrar. This is where you purchased your domain name.  Most registrars provide each domain a FREE small volume email account. If you purchased your domain from SaviDomains you can call them 24/7 and they'll help you setup your email over the phone.


2. I'm switching to SaviSites from another platform, will I still have my current business e-mail? 
Our setup process does not interfere email DNS settings on your domain. You may want to double check with your current platform to make sure your business email is not a service they control. Otherwise you will not have any disruption of service.